Main advantages of the system
Lack of joints make sthe system tight.
Deep profile of the gutter
The system has a deep gutter profile: 125mm or 150 mm.
No maintenance required
Due to base materials, which are coated steel and aluminium sheets the system requires no maintenance.
Variety of colours
Currently we sell coated steel and aluminium sheets in several dozen of colours.
Materials used in manufacturing process are selected by their quality. We use steel and aluminium sheets that are coated in high temperatures with acrylic paints.
Easy and quick installation
Instalation of metal seamless gutters requires the use of basic roofing tools and a few simple tools designed for the system.
Horizontal gutter of 125mm cross-sedction is largely used on single-family residential buildings, but also on public facility buildings of small roof surface.125 mm seamless gutters are compatible with two types of down pipes: 50 mm x 75 mm and 75 mm x 100 mm.
Another gutter type we offer is the 150mm seamless gutter (width 150mm, depth 125 mm).This gutter is a widely used solution when it comes to disposing of water away from large facilities such as: industrial production buildings, churches,school complexes, blocks of flats, snigle- and multi-family residential buildings of a large roof surface. This gutter is usually connected to down pipes of dimensions: 75×100 mm and 100×130 mm.
Colours and materials
Our wide gutter colour chart enables you to make a perfect match with the colour of your roof.
Available colours of steel gutters
Arcelor Mittal Ironworks
Thickness 0,5 mm – steel
RAL 3005 gloss
RAL 3005 matt
RAL 3009 gloss
RAL 3011 gloss
RAL 3011 matt
RAL 5010 gloss
RAL 6005 gloss
RAL 6005 matt
RAL 6020 gloss
RAL 6020 matt
RAL 6029 gloss
RAL 7016 gloss
RAL 7016 matt
RAL 7024 gloss
RAL 7024 matt
RAL 7035 gloss
RAL 8004 gloss
RAL 8004 matt
RAL 8017 gloss
RAL 8017 matt
RAL 8019 matt
RAL 9002 gloss
RAL 9005 gloss
RAL 9005 matt
RAL 9006 gloss
RAL 9007 gloss
RAL 9010 gloss
Available colours of aluminium gutters
Thickness 0,7 mm – aluminium coated on both sides
Copper and titanium-zinc gutters
Thickness 0,6 mm
Scheme of the system
Integrity of seamless system guarantees the best quality and tightness and maximum adjustability to every building. The key purpose of the guttering is disposal of water from roof surface combined with preserving the aesthetics of the building. Proper choice of the guttering system must include focussing on technical solutions of jonting parts that put the system in one piece to ensure its tightness. The most common failures of gutter systems are unsealed joints on horizontal gutters caused by weather conditions ( low temperatures, snow layering, UV radiation), which may lead to dampening of walls and damages to buildin fascades. Another important issue is the material of the system, which has an immense impact on durability of the product. To avoid abovementioned problems you should use the Seamless Metal Gutter System.
Elements of the Seamless Metal Gutter System
Rynni offer includes a wide colour chart of 1250-mm wide aluminium, steel, copper and titan-zinc scrolls, which makes it easy to match any type of roof, fascade etc. and provide our clients with a fully integrated system.
267 / 300 / 351 / 380 / 450 / 1250
– thickness 0,5 mm – steel
– thickness 0,7 mm – aluminium
Width: 1250 mm
We cut sheets lengthwise to thickness:
– thicknes 0,7 mm – steel
– thicknes 0,8 mm – aluminium
Installation of metal seamless gutters
Seamless gutters (made of aluminium, steel copper, titanium-zinc) manufactured by Rynni are very easy to install. All you need is a set of basic roofing tools, including gutter outlet punch, pipe crimper and end cap crimper. These basic tools are essential and will make the installation of gutter system go smoothly.
Before you start the fitting, place the gutter on a flat surface to fit fascia board hangers onto the gutter. How to do it? You simply put them inside the seamless gutter and lock. The gutter with hangers positioned inside becomes rigid. Recommended interval between hangers is 40-45cm. For fitting hangers to the back of the gutter you should use screws (4,8×35 mm).
WHAT TO DO NEXT TO FIT SEAMLESS GUTTERS?
1. The next step in installation of guttering is marking a drop outlet position at the botom of the gutter. Marked drop outlet shape needs to be cut out and then the outlet is fitted from the top, adhered and secured with remomable rivets. Then the horizontal gutter must be sealed with end caps that are positioned on adhesive and crimped on both ends of the gutter (right and left).
2. The gutter prepared in such a way is screwed to the fascia board of the building. In case of a large size of the building (industrial buildings longer than 30 m), the gutter should be partitioned into 2 elements. Both segments are then connected with adhesive and rivets (colours are available) or screws.
3. The next step in installation of seamless guttering is fitting of down pipes. You need to attach pipe clamps every 1.5 -2 m, measure the length of pipes and the distance between the gutter and the wall, including elbows. All the elements should be joined and secured with rivets or screws. Down pipes are connected to the sewage pipes with a special connector.